I’m Claire and I am a new mom trying to figure it all out! I love to watch my sweet baby Maya grow and see her discover new things! I have no idea what I’m doing most of the time, but she makes it all worth while.
I grew up in Manhattan, Kansas as the middle of three kids. I love it there but after high school I decided to go to Brigham Young University-Idaho to study Elementary Education. I graduate December 2016 (and cannot wait).
I love to teach and I am currently student teaching 6th grade.
I married my best friend April 17, 2014 (best day of my life) and we have been loving hanging out all the time. 🙂
He seriously is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We met on my second day of college and got married 6 months later. When you know you know I guess.
On November 8th, 2015 our lives changed for the amazing when we welcomed our sweet baby Maya
This girl makes our world go round. She is currently 11 months old (!!!!) and I am anxiously planning her birthday party (and have been for the past 4 months-ha!) She loves to say “baby” and “dada” still working on giving kisses without sticking out her tongue, but we love those kisses all the same 🙂
I love my crew.
Alisa is one of my favorite people on the planet. She gets me better than I get myself sometimes and knows me so well. I get mad at the universe sometimes that I didn’t have her in middle school and high school because those awkward years would have been so much better with her coaching me through it (she is my life coach I have decided). She lives in Georgia and I hate it but I am so glad we have this blog to keep connected.
- I love chocolate ice cream
- I work out daily to be able to eat chocolate ice cream
- I knew absolutely nothing about basketball (or sports for that matter) before I met my husband
- I play the trombone
- I have a slight obsession with Good Mythical Morning on YouTube (if you want to laugh for days, go check them out)
- I like to bake
- I enjoy going on walks and feeding bread to ducks
- I have a scar on my hand from running into a mailbox when I was 9
- I have the same nightmare every halloween
- I LOVE the holidays! Bring on the spiced candles and hot cocoa!
- I thought about studying interior design
- I will bargain until the cows come home
- DIY is my favorite
Thanks for stopping by our little corner of the internet. We are glad you are here!